Join a Giving Community
For nearly 25 years, the Vintner Club has been a significant part of our annual campaign. Vintner Club members give an annual gift of $1,000 or more. Last year, 900 members contributed nearly $2 million! A sample of the impact made last year includes:
• 2 more days of learning among 11,500 students. Middle-schoolers missed an average of two fewer days of school after the implementation of the United Way-supported Attendance Matters® initiative.
• 32,666 savvy students. Age-appropriate presentations helped kids build safety awareness and learn to be resistant to abuse and bullying.
• 15,000 full tummies. This is how many more home-delivered meals were provided to feed and cheer homebound seniors.
United Way is funded one gift at a time by people just like you. You may give using one of the options available through our secure online service, just click here to donate now. You may also combine your contribution with that of your spouse or partner to equal $1,000 or more. Or, you may use the convenience of payroll deduction; contact your company 's United Way Campaign Coordinator or finance department to complete a pledge form.
"When I realized I was just a few dollars away from Vintner level, I increased my gift to $20 per week, less than the cost of a latte a day."
Vintner Club Benefits
As a member of the Vintner Club, you can enjoy benefits that include:
• The ability to work with one of the most effective organizations to achieve the maximum impact of your gift. Our United Way is rated in the top 5%, among over 1,200 United Ways in the nation for our Community Solutions work.
• Invitations to networking, volunteering, and other opportunities that connect you with like-minded people working towards a common goal.
• An appreciation event celebrating the generosity of Vintner Club donors with food, wine, and fun. The event is completely underwritten to ensure that donor dollars continue to be invested wisely.
• Recognition for your generosity during our celebration events and in a full-page ad in the Tri-City Herald.
"It's really so simple to make a difference. As long-time Vintner Club members, we've been able to help a significant number of people in all stages of life."
For more information about the Vintner Club, email Vintners@unitedway-bfco.com or call 509-783-4102.