Join a Giving Community
For nearly 25 years, the Vintner Club has been a significant part of our annual campaign. Vintner Club members give an annual gift of $1,000 or more. Last year, 900 members contributed nearly $2 million! A sample of the impact made last year includes:
• 2 more days of learning among 11,500 students. Middle-schoolers missed an average of two fewer days of school after the implementation of the United Way-supported Attendance Matters® initiative.
• 32,666 savvy students. Age-appropriate presentations helped kids build safety awareness and learn to be resistant to abuse and bullying.
• 15,000 full tummies. This is how many more home-delivered meals were provided to feed and cheer homebound seniors.
United Way is funded one gift at a time by people just like you. Click here to donate now. You may combine your contribution with that of your spouse or partner to equal $1,000 or more. Or, you may use the convenience of payroll deduction; contact your company 's United Way Campaign Coordinator or finance department to complete a pledge form.
"When I realized I was just a few dollars away from Vintner level, I increased my gift to $20 per week, less than the cost of a latte a day."
Vintner Club Benefits
As a member of the Vintner Club, you can enjoy benefits that include:
• The ability to work with one of the most effective organizations to achieve the maximum impact of your gift. Our United Way is rated in the top 5%, among over 1,200 United Ways in the nation for our Community Solutions work.
• Invitations to networking, volunteering, and other opportunities that connect you with like-minded people working towards a common goal.
• An appreciation event celebrating the generosity of Vintner Club donors with food, wine, and fun. The event is completely underwritten to ensure that donor dollars continue to be invested wisely.
• Recognition for your generosity during our celebration events and in a full-page ad in the Tri-City Herald.
"It's really so simple to make a difference. As long-time Vintner Club members, we've been able to help a significant number of people in all stages of life."
For more information about joining the Vintner Club, contact us.