Why run a workplace campaign with United Way?
Studies show that employees who feel connected to their community are healthier, happier, and more productive. Employees who feel more engaged with their community help boost working relationships, job satisfaction, and the company's bottom line.
United Way research shows that people want to do more. They want to make a difference and be part of a larger effort to make thier community a better place. When this happens in the workplace - by donating, volunteering, or spreading the word - it adds value to the employee experience.
United Way offers many opportunities to engage your employees in a way that makes it possible to improve lives in OUR community. We have a great appreciation for your efforts and time contributed.
Some things to know about running a United Way workplace campaign:
- We know your time is valuable, so we make it as easy as possible for your employees to participate. We offer the option of pledge payments through payroll deduction, check, credit card, or automatic draft.
- Workplace campaigns can be run by any size company.
- Gifts in any amount make a difference. One of our local United Way workplace campaign partners raises over $30,000 each year with employees who pledge between 25 cents and $5 per week.
- Special events during your campaign are great teambuilding activities and give all employees the opportunity to participate.
- We are interested in your corporate philanthropy goals and the interests of your employees, so our United Way staff is sure to let donors know how they can still support organizations that are close to their heart.
- United Way provides the most efficient and effective way to improve lives in our community so you and your employees can give with confidence.
- We offer ways for employees to learn more and get involved through community events and volunteer opportunities.
Interested in starting a workplace campaign? Contact Kim Burks at email@example.com today.